November 05, 2013

Really embarrassing!!! & I start EASYTONE exercise!

Hello, please listen to my fault.
I had set the my blog 'Adult'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna improve my English as through the blog about the vintage fashion I love!
I had left comments some girls I liked their outfit, but if they came my blog, they had the warning message like 'this blog is the adult' or something...
Now I restart NON Adult blog:) Fuuuu.

 
Stole:Far snood by Michel Mickel Kors
Sweater:titivate (Japanese internet  shop)
Pants:GAP jeans
Shoes:EASYTONE by Reebok
Bag:BARNEYS NY
 
I started the 30min walk with EASYTONE from yesterday!
I wanna try to  walk 30min on my way to home on weekday.
Can I change my leg line?
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.