November 11, 2013

Colored leaves with vintage Mink fur shawl.

Hello! In Japanese "Konnichiwa!":)
I have got the exclusive cameraman today. Yes, he is my husband;) He's had day-off  today, we 've been to go and see the colored leaves to near by Byodoin that is the world heritge. Now it is being repaired, so we ware walking around there, we could see the beautiful view. These are the pictures, look my outfit today!
Is he good at taking pictures?

 





 

 
We had sweets and Japanese tea 'Macha' @Nakamura Tokichi cafe. I love his Japanese tea.
We have many kinds of tea like English one 'Earl grey', 'Break fast' etc. If you have chance to come Kyoto, pls try some kinds of tea! It's delicious(Oishii)!

 



 




 



Shawl:Vintage mink fur with pocket
Turtoleneck sweater:UNIQLO
Denim skirt:Mickel Mickel Kors (I love gold stitch.)
Bag:LONGCHAMP I bought @Paris
Boots:NON brand made in Japan
I was also wearing pearl earrings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.