November 10, 2013

Love shopping and Sanday night with GATINOIS!

Here is the Sunday night after rain.
I'm drinking champagne one of my favorite 'GATINOIS' with petit cheeses!! LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
I've not liked the Sunday night before because I've had to ready my work for Monday, but I like now,  I think I enjoy my work now:)
Here is the new jacket coat by new designer I keep my eye(is it correct writing? I mean I like her design, I keep watch her collection.) I got also white race short pants I had black one already. It's very confortable.
My favorite vintage fasion store have vintage clothes, accessaries, designers new clothes and small products by artist. I found the pretty hand mirror in there. I will get her hanging mirror and decorate on the wall.



 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.