November 27, 2013

Look Pretty & Look Gourgeous

Hello everyone!
Here is the strong rain in the evening. Suddenly I heard the big noise from outside,
I opened the curtains, there were heavy rain!!!
I don't dislike the rainy day because I can wear my favorite BOTTEGA rain boots.
But heavy rain is different! It was scared me.

Anyway I wanna share my outfit yesterday and today.
Yesterday's outfit was looking pretty.I met the lovely sweater with pink ribbon +Gap , you know I love pink! Pink...yes I remembered I have the pink bag from my husband for my birthday 3 years ago. I brought it yeasterday and today.
I really really wanted to get it, so I was soooo glad he gave me:) I'd promised him to bring everyday at that time...
But I've not brought it for a few month as it is heavy for me to use everyday's bag.
(It's secret my husband...hahaha, actually he knew it...)
Today's outfit was looking gourgeous. I love to wear the gougeous styling in winter. 
I'm able to wear Fur, Cashmere and volume outer...only winter season, right?

 
 

This is the bag from husband:)

 
Yesteday, I was wearing...
Swaeter with pink ribbon:GAP
Down coat my love:Natural fit
Bag:Chloe
 
And I was wearing today...
Coat:MaxMara
Fur stole:Mickael Mickael Kors
Shoes:Sergio rossi
Bag:Chloe
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.