November 08, 2013

Black! Black! Black! and Leopard!!

Hello! I skipped to post...this blog is also for daily English workout for me.
Anyway, i wanted to wear leopard shoes by Colehaan I got great price in the Guam.Yesterday my outfit was....


 


Coat:Vintage Milly
Sweater:GAP black turtleneck
Pants:New desinger (I call her brand "167cm")
Shoes:Colehaan
 
 
Here is the new Japanese designer I'm receiving attention call her brand "167cm".
Because her height is a 167cm as same as me. And she'd like to produce the cool and reasonable clothes for Japanese tall girl. 
Race short pants I wore yeaterday is produced by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.